Scrum Master DescriptionJob #: 65744
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an agile subject-matter expert? Do you have excellent logic and problem-solving skills and a drive to make a difference? Can you nurture effective collaboration and provide facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills to support the teams developing our software products?
If so, EPAM may have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team in Zürich working with one of EPAM's longstanding and most prestigious customers. As a Scrum Master, you will serve one to multiple Scrum teams in an environment where we strive for consistent, predictable, high-quality delivery and provide mentorship and coaching to your less seasoned peers.
You will influence business and product executives as well as product leaders and technology teams with respect to agile principles, values, practices, cadence, flow, and how to build, grow, and maintain a thriving agile organization.
- Consulting team members regarding everything Agile
- Fostering the team’s self-organization, collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Facilitate prioritization of goals of development team and product owner
- Support and promote feedback culture based on the Scrum values
- Helping the team to continuously improve their processes and productivity
- Managing the scrum process and coaching multiple agile teams
- Working together in close collaboration with the project owners and requirement engineers in order to understand their requirements and translate them into working deliverables
- At least 3-5 years of Scrum Master experience
- Scrum certifications as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Technical background (DEV, QA, BA in the past), working experience in various roles would be great
- Experience with Kanban is a plus
- Experience working in a financial services company is a big plus (i.e. bank)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)