Financial Operations Project is looking for help to maintain and enhance multiple internal tools or build the new connected to existing landscape. Mainly these tools are written in Dart or in some cases TypeScript.
Our team is about 20 engineers with nearly 50/50 split between BE and FE engineers supported by UX/UI designer.
For the senior developers there would be an opportunity to grow in the leadership area.
In this role we offer direct cooperation with Client software engineers and business stakeholders so high-level communication skills are appreciated.
Python experience would be a huge plus as most of the backend is built with Python.
- Work with the most recent technologies
- All applications are at Google Cloud Platform
- Individual responsibility for tools delivery
- Majority of tools use Google APIs
- Design web solution with business stakeholders
- Cooperation with UX Designers
- Great team atmosphere and working culture
- Stakeholders located in Ireland, US (both east and west coasts) preferable late shift start (9-11 am CET)
- HTML / CSS
- Unit Testing experience
- E2E Testing experience
- English minimum B2/B2+
- Basic Linux like how I can run a shell and some scripts
Nice to have
- MySQL Database or any other RDBMS
- Angular Dart
- Google technologies experience is a huge plus
- Google Material Design Knowledge would be a huge plus
- Experience with REST API would be a plus
- English C1
- Google App Engine Knowledge
- Experience with CI/CD is a huge plus
- Experience with Google Protocol Buffers
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted