Content Designer DescriptionJob #: 64281
Are you a Content Designer looking to make your mark and positively impact the customer experience?
We are looking for a content specialist whose dream is devising and delivering content strategies for digital products. Someone who loves connecting the dots and crossing the ts. A strategic thinker who knows that the devil is in the detail, and who enjoys an editorial framework as much as a content audit.
You will be a hands-on content expert who is familiar with content modelling and content experience design – comfortable creating page tables, taxonomies and navigation systems, as well as delivering content that is relevant, usable and useful. Most importantly, we are looking for a curious mind, interested in all aspects of product design beyond content, from technology infrastructure to user research and design.
The client is one of the largest B2B global parts businesses in the world. We will work together to build a multi-brand, and multi-language global commerce platform. It's a complex and challenging project but you won’t be alone! You will be working with a senior content strategist based in London and a multidisciplinary team of very talented in-house digital experts based in Belgium.
This is a full time position offering a friendly working environment in a rapidly growing company, competitive salary and great benefits. We are looking for candidates who can work from London, Amsterdam or Belgium.
- Work as a middleweight content strategist on an interdisciplinary team of UX, design, and development. Help developing content strategy deliverables based on client business objectives and user needs
- Create and facilitate (with supervision/support) workshops with clients to identify/develop content requirements, future-state content inventories, editorial workflows, page tables
- Develop content inventories, gap analyses, content mapping documentation
- Analyse, organise, and evaluate web content into audit spreadsheets, and reporting out on the findings
- Enhance, edit and reformat legacy content, and identify new content for creation, in close collaboration with the client
- Undertake task analysis, articulate insights and develop recommendations
- Develop page tables and liaise with with UX and design to translate them into interface design and functionality
- Create structured content for CMS implementers
- Help create taxonomies and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging content
- Create editorial workflows customised to client culture and resourcing
- Assist training internal teams on content design, writing for the web and, other digital content skills as necessary
- Create governance documents for clients where appropriate
- Experience in working with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush and Google Search Console
- Familiar with Miro, Adobe XD, Figma and Invision
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period