Senior - Lead UI/UX Designer DescriptionJob #: 61037
Are you a confident designer that has worked on both UI & UX projects and looking to continue in a hybrid role?
Do you have a good technical understanding of brands, experience design and human behaviour and how to create compelling experiences from a user perspective?
EPAM's design team works collaboratively, we have positions open for UI designers and UX designers and appreciate that there are hybrid designers in the market too. We are looking for talented designers who have both skillsets to join us on our exciting high growth journey.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with our Design Directors, copywriters, strategists, designers to produce beautifully crafted, award-winning digital products, services, content and campaigns for a broad range of clients - From Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, and Automotive to Finance, Technology, and Travel.
- UX design of single-page applications and designing desktop/mobile applications
- Working with stakeholders and UX to decompose flows
- Present information architecture, wireframes, and mockups to the stakeholders
- Develop screen details, depicting all necessary design delivery
- Validate mockups with stakeholders and development team
- Work with existing UI Library and support UI Sketch Library
- Gathering and evaluating requirements, in collaboration with the client’s management team and end users
- Create original UI designs taking into consideration client’s branding
- Proven work experience demonstrating both UI and UX
- Experience working with Desktop, Web or Mobile applications
- Comfortable working with Sketch
- Experience in creating a design of complex user interfaces from scratch
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period