Senior Salesforce Developer DescriptionJob #: 60750
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for Senior Salesforce Developer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen and ramp up delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and productivity.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- Participate in application design, configuration, customization and deployment
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with various technology teams. Most often we collaborate with Test-automation, DevOps, Integration, UX teams
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting
- Proven experience across various Salesforce Clouds (preferably Sales & Service)
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL. Nice to have experience in LWC
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI/CD practices)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Nice to have
- Experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted