HR Specialist (HR Business Partner) DescriptionJob #: 60303
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a qualified People Partner to join our HR team in the Kharkiv location.
Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with key stakeholders to express new ideas and suggest solutions to oversee all people-related issues. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on HR management and organizational changes ensuring alignment with our business goals and our company culture.
To be successful in the role you should have excellent people management skills, be open-minded and pro-active. You are strong and effective communicator, with coaching/negotiation skills and ability to engage stakeholders. The noteworthy HR should have a good understanding of business functions, strategic thinking, and contribute to attaining company business goals.
Our ideal People Partner, we need you!
- Create, maintain, support and, if necessary, implement HR processes into daily activities of an organizational unit
- Communicate with the managerial team and provide all unit employees guidance on a regular basis
- Act as an advisor of EPAM managers on any HR-related issues
- Develop and coordinate HR strategy for a definite unit, and in case of necessity act as a driver of changes that would bring the unit to better overall results
- Analyze people trends and metrics within the department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications within a unit
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role with a focus on HR, not recruitment; exposure to IT sector would be a plus
- Strong understanding of how to bring people management processes and best practices into life, and holistic vision of how processes combine together in order to create value for the company
- Reliable practical experience in the design of various HR processes, their further development and efficient implementation into the company life
- Ability to multitask and process large amount of data
- Brilliant interpersonal and presentation skills, persuasiveness, and ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances
- Ability to explain the business meaning of processes and people management solutions
- Strong capacity to gain general knowledge as well as to learn the new professional tools and techniques on the most efficient level
- Goal-oriented team player who shows courage to speak up and challenge others even when confronted with resistance
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours