Regular / Senior IT Support Analyst DescriptionJob #: 57607
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Regular/Senior IT Support Analyst.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
You’ll be working in the IT Front Office Systems team. We provide second line support to the Wealth Management UK business rolling out enhancements to their Front Office Platform and providing support for the current systems in both UAT and Production environments.
- Support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
- Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
- Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Maintain a knowledge database
- Participate in project work and small development
- Recent and proven experience of Unix, Linux, SQL, Shell scripting and batch scheduling tools as well as web server technologies such as WebSphere, Apache and/or Tomcat
- A natural ability to solve complex issues
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Supported both packaged and custom solutions
- Banking know-how
- Demonstrate technical expertise and have worked in a Production environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and role
- A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted