Senior Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 55891
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Krakow office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
Anti-money laundering refers to a set of laws, regulations, and procedures intended to prevent criminals from disguising illegally obtained funds as legitimate income. Anti-money-laundering laws and regulations target criminal activities including market manipulation, trade in illegal goods, corruption of public funds, and tax evasion, as well as the methods that are used to conceal these crimes and the money derived from them.
To prevent Money Laundering our Client initiated a global implementation of Actimize Suspicious Activity Monitoring project.
The investment bank will look to assess all clients, taking a holistic approach where the client's entire activity is assessed. This will enable the bank to review transactions and assess the reasonableness of such transactions and their economic sense as well as identify potential unusual payment flows.
- Deep knowledge in the area of financial transactions and/or payments and/or trades
- Hands-on SQL skills
- Great command of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring or other Financial Crimes prevention capabilities
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted