Senior Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 54926
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Krakow office.
The list of applications includes both hi-load batch-processing backends and client-facing Web applications which deal with regulatory reporting and business processes management of the financial company. This variety gives a unique opportunity to move between the businesses domains.
The project teams are distributed, however the key stakeholders are in Europe so there is enough time for live communication to ensure effective cooperation. This extensive communications with the other business analysts and product stakeholders requires excellent command of both written and spoken English.
You will be expected to be technical and hands-on, using SQL to aid your analysis and investigation, defining data models.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Work on key business initiatives
- Analyze and specify user requirements
- Document business processes
- Manage end to end deliveries
- Work closely with the client business stakeholders and the scrums teams from the point of requirements elicitation till the release
- Understand the big picture and ensure that deliveries align to the programme objectives and timescale
- Upper intermediate or Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of capturing User Stories in an Agile backlog
- Ability to create structured project requirements and documentation
- Knowledge of SQL
- Positive improvement-oriented attitude
Nice to have
- Knowledge in the area of: Stakeholders analysis, Tools and techniques of collecting and Documenting the requirements
- Past experience with XML, XPath
- Domain knowledge in investment banking area
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted