Senior Big Data Developer DescriptionJob #: 53830
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Big Data developer for our Budapest office.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Join us in Budapest as a Big Data Developer and be part of a large international team working on an end-to-end solution that involves IoT device firmware development; IoT, Data and Machine Learning platform development; data products built on these platforms, including real-time streaming analytics; and development of innovative user interfaces that feature the output of these analytics.
Development work is based on a state-of-the-art, AWS cloud-based technology stack, for an international customer.
- Implement new data pipelines and extend existing ones
- Develop batch and real-time streaming big data analytics
- Participate in the development of Machine Learning solutions based on AWS SageMaker, including development of pipelines
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS with an infrastructure-as-code approach
- Participate on regular Scrum ceremonies with the customer
- Proficiency with Java, or Scala, or Python
- Experience with AWS - including Amazon EMR, S3, EC2, ideally also Cloudformation
- Experience with Big Data frameworks, primarily Apache Spark (but experience with Hadoop Core, Hive, Apache HBase are a plus)
- Willingness to cooperate across teams
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs