Full Stack .NET Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53820
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The Customer is a provider of information for worldwide professionals in the healthcare.
As part of the Team of 60+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user friendly UI.
The stream is working on a new product in existing platform - web application for getting access and browsing existing pdf documents from data storage.
- Development of new features in the product
- Participation in architecture design
- Collaboration in distributed team
- Lot of communication with Customer is expected
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET
- Experience with Web Services
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours