Senior Sales Lead TM&E DescriptionJob #: 53579
EPAM is hiring a Senior Nordics Sales Lead specialised in the Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment (TM&E) sectors. You will be responsible for developing and managing business development and sales activities for TM&E in the Nordics (especially in Denmark and Sweden) working closely with the EPAM’s European TM&E teams as well as to be involved in close collaboration with globally based technical, design and product engineering teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with selling professional services into the TM&E sectors and possess exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders.
We are seeking a self-starter who is hungry and committed to the opportunity of growing a business, highly collaborative and is likely to have had experience working in a Business Development role in an Engineering / Consultancy company with understanding of the current transformation needs of the Nordic Telco market.
It’s important that you understand the nuances associated with the latest platforms, architectures, and digital technologies along with how they align with EPAMs capabilities to deliver strategic solutions to our clients. The BDM will focus on driving cross platform sales from prospecting through bid closing; developing new relationships and driving continued growth of EPAM’s solutions.
- Successfully sell IT solutions and Services via a solution-selling or consultative-selling approach that delivers the Sales Revenue Targets
- Create and evolve a Business Development plan and strategy and lead cross-functional execution against defined business milestones and metrics
- Builds and maintains a pipeline of new business opportunities across clients in your portfolio
- Record all client facing activities in CRM, clearly and punctually
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise around EPAM’s solutions and go-to market strategies
- Oversee preparation of business' value propositions, sales plans, RFPs/RFQs/ RFIs
- Collaborate with key partners to effectively position EPAM services and drive an increased number of opportunities from the channel
- You have sold into the Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment sector in Nordics region; an ideal candidate will have proven network and a track record of selling end to end services to the client base
- Demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new business to sell end-to-end solutions
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Prior experience with and comfort operating in a very entrepreneurial environment where you had little direction, high ambiguity, and had to define goals and generate results
- Amazing client management, business communication and relationship building skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and an ability to synthesize large amounts of technical information and to quickly become externally credible in a new, complex subject area
- Strong project management and organizational skills and detail orientation
- Proven ability to close deals under high stress to successful completion
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed
- Excellent communicator and able to maintain good working relationship with various shareholders
- Fluent Swedish/Norwegian/Danish and English command (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- The ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth