iOS Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53482
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As an iOS Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a large Canadian telecommunication and wireless equipment company which has more than 50 offices and millions of users all over the world.
- 2+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns like: MVVM, Viper etc
- Knowledge of SWIFT and Objective-C
- Experience in using Git
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Experience communicating and working directly with the client
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours