Associate Learning And Development Specialist DescriptionJob #: 53463
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are ready to consider candidates from any location in Ukraine.
You are focused on the details, technically savvy, and comfortable working on a fast-paced team. You love innovating, collaborating with colleagues, and expanding your skills. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as an Associate Learning and Development Specialist.
Our Learning and Development team helps clients realize digital and IT transformation by identifying and bridging gaps in employee knowledge, behaviors, and mindset. We design, develop, and implement a variety of solutions for online and in-person learning content, deployed on EPAM's proprietary LMS (Learning Management System-a learning platform). In other words, we go beyond "training" to create learning experiences that really work.
If you are excited to work in a global team and find creative solutions to complex problems, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a full-time team member.
- Upload course content to educational online platforms
- Maintain courses, manage users and permissions within EPAM's educational online platforms
- Ensure all content included within the platform is correctly placed and of high quality. You will be the final set of eyes on the content, responsible for quality control, ensuring text, images, and video are displaying as expected
- Manage setting up internal and external users, both in bulk and individually
- Launch and close online course runs and cohorts, as well as provide overall support along the way
- Work closely with the Instructional Design team to update and maintain the LMS content, including refreshing
- Pull standard reports and data, both as scheduled and upon request
- Strong English skills (Upper Intermediate level and higher)
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data
- Excellent business communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills and pro-activeness: ask questions and get help when needed
- High responsibility and engagement into the process
- Stress tolerance, ability to balance competing and changing priorities
- Ability to act independently, self-management
- Attention to detail
- Being a goal-oriented team player
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours