Senior Java/AWS Developer DescriptionJob #: 52202
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
For this project, the ideal candidate should have the ability to deliver high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment while collaborating and brainstorming with other developers in a dynamic team environment.
- 3+ years of software development experience in Java
- Proficiency in Core Java, Spring
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD practices
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS): lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, step function, DynamoDB, S3
- Understanding of code quality measurements and able to implement efficient Unit Tests
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles
- Good understanding of OOP concepts, design patterns
- Knowledge of Database programming: Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience of CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, SonarQube
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile Scrum process
- Well versed with using version control tools: Gitlab
- Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule