Senior Kafka Developer DescriptionJob #: 51396
Are you a skilled Kafka Engineer who pays attention to details and is quality driven? Are you keen on learning and utilizing latest frameworks and technologies on daily basis? You are not afraid of a complex financial business domain? You will develop and maintain a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products. You will work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts.
We are looking for someone who would like to:
• First and foremost, contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
• Apply best development practices
• Master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
• Design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the systems
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Kafka
- Experience with stream processing, Flink, Kafka, ELK Stack
Nice to have
- Experience with Java, Spring, SQL (Oracle)
- Advanced level of English
- Hands-on experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding of concepts like OOD, BDD, DDD, CI/CD
- Knowledge of modern technical architectures and highly scalable distributed systems
- Understanding memory model and multithreading in Java world
- Experience with other JVM languages such as Groovy
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted