Senior Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 51392
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the largest international health & beauty retail group in Asia and Europe (based in Hong Kong), with over 12,000 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide serving over 27 million customers per week.
The company operates the world's largest portfolio of retail formats, retail brands and running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries and cosmetics, food, electronics and fine wine.
Responsibilities may include development of new hybris-based ecommerce websites; support of existing solutions and migration of existing BUs to the latest versions.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading eCommerce platform being authentically a future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris is able to manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
Hybris is able to: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris (E-Commerce Platform, based on Spring)
- Design patterns
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- GitLab / SVN
- Best Practices and Development Methodologies: Continuous Integration/Delivery; TDD /Clean Code; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
- Experienced in E-Commerce domain is a big plus
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional
- Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours