Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 51256
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #9 on Gartner’s 25 Fastest-Growing IT Services Providers and as a Leader in Digital Platform Engineering Services by Forrester (Q2 2016). Forrester defines digital platforms as the new generation systems that drive customer experience and differentiation. Forrester recognized EPAM successfully combines core product development and integration capabilities with design thinking, experience strategy and business consulting - taking ownership across the entire product and platform development lifecycle.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM Budapest office is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Plan and establish business analysis activities
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Collect and analyze software requirements and turn them into high quality requirement specifications
- Create and maintain detailed project artifacts, technical specifications, prototypes, diagrams and processes
- Visualize complex solutions, validate and verify solution requirements
- Communicate with stakeholders daily, handle business questions and deliver business answers, translate technical findings for non-technical teams and vice versa
- Maintain and improve requirement management and/or software development processes through the whole project life cycle
- 2+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects
- Experience in organizing business analysis at the outset of a project
- Experience in gathering and formalization/regulation of requirements
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
Nice to have
- Experience in working on-site with the clients
- Technical background
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects