Lead Business Analyst (m/f/d) DescriptionJob #: 51191
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies across wide range of industries?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Lead Business Analyst (specializing in Digital technologies such as Ecommerce, CMS, Mobile & Web apps) you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As an experienced Business Analyst, you will work together with Development project team, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our BA Practice in Germany. As a Business Analyst at EPAM you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end-to-end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in building strategic relationships with high profile clients and provide input into how we shape our practice in the region.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in Frankfurt although we can accommodate other locations around Germany including Stuttgart, Munich or Berlin. This is a consulting role in which you will be working on customer sites, so some travel should be expected
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs as well as to gather and document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers and adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Core skills:
- Solid experience working with at least 1 tech platform – SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce (previously ATG), Sitecore, AEM, Demand Manager, Episerver etc
- Experience working in at least 2 verticals
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- End to End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Desirable skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor junior BA’s
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- 30 days holiday per annum