DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51007
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
This project implies development and implementation of enterprise-wide solution for automation of data processing and regulatory reporting for one of the top health insurance companies in the US.
The solution is currently based on on-premises Data Lake (Cloudera) and is at early implementation stage, so all the interesting things are to come! Real production project with high visibility and importance for company management, non-trivial technical challenges to solve, ability to influence architecture and technologies, potential migration to Amazon cloud, modern DevOps practices and potential use of Kubernetes/OpenShift are the few things to name.
- Design, develop and manage CI/CD process for business application and automate as many processes as possible
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Version control system setup, branching strategy tracking and support
- Consult customers, developer team and other DevOps engineers in technical questions, troubleshooting and SDLC process support
- This role will perform across department boundaries, cooperating and contributing with other DevOps teams within technology and operations
- Manage knowledge transfer and mentoring for other DevOps engineers and teams
- Drive changes and continuous improvements of development process
- Previous experience with DevOps in Big Data space is highly preferred
- Solid Linux system administration skills
- Solid networking skills (VPN, routing, firewalls, etc.)
- Previous experience with Docker, Kubernetes (good to have), Jenkins, Git / GitLab
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Amazon Cloud administration and automation experience
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted