System Engineer / DevOps DescriptionJob #: 49954
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The opportunity is for a hands-on engineer with a passion for automation to join a team of 10 equally passionate technologists.
• Build a proprietary tool to deliver Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to suite of 1400+ enterprise applications developed by 3500+ developers.
• Be passionate about improving developer experience and making it easy to do the right thing
• Communication and advocacy are also key – you will sell by word and example: CI/CD, everything as code & DevOps as philosophy
• Be a part of re-engineering a large-scale system to leverage containers and cloud technologies with Azure and Kubernetes and bring them to other development teams to use
We're extending a passionate and innovative cross-functional engineering team in Wroclaw. It will unite about 10 outstanding technologists around a common vision of delivering, at global and enterprise scale: CI/CD, Cloud Orchestration and making it easy for all our teams to do the right 'engineering' thing. Over and above that this team will be developer advocates: selling the vision, communicating, coaching and helping others achieve state of the art delivery pipelines. The team you'll join (Engineering Productivity) together with Neo are part of Digital Platforms team.
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Github, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Consol)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Expert Unix and Windows command line tools knowledge
- You are:
- Effective communicator able to influence others
- Passionate about DevOps and improving productivity of others
- Advocate of iterative, test-centric development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted