Lead / Senior Software Engineer in Test DescriptionJob #: 49803
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
EPAM delivers development services to the bank’s internal audit systems which covers Anti Money Laundering System design and implementation, Electronic Fund Transfer System, Clearing House System integration and Platform Migration projects as well as integrating workflow processes and BPR.
We are looking for Software Engineers with SDET skills (Software Developer Engineer and Testing) with proven testing experience. The applicant shall have specific focus on testing of the data and the business rules that are executed on the business data. The needed expertise covers setting up distributed database component tests, coaching developers on engineering productivity, integration testing and e2e testing.
Most importantly this is an opportunity for people that love working with data as ultimately this is what the work will be.
Project technologies and tools
- Enterprise Applications: Java
- Java: JEE Frameworks: Hibernate
- Java: Building Tools: Maven
- Software Engineering Tools and Methods: Operating Systems: Linux, Sun Solaris, MS Windows
- Software Construction: SQL and NoSQL Databases: MySQL; Oracle, Hive, Cassandra
- Testing skills areas of knowledge: Performance testing: Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner
- Testing: Acceptance Testing
- Testing: Unit Testing
- Testing: API Testing: SoapUI (Open Source)
- Develop new features of existing test frameworks, database tests included
- Develop new database and related APIs, processes
- Participate in new features design and business requirements definitions
- Fix product defects focusing of data layers
- Maintain and improve build process and tools
- Executed test cases and communicated the results
- Develop unit tests to accomplish acceptance test criteria
- Faculty / College: Computer Science related
- Degree (diploma): Master’s degree
- Experience in all types of testing (including data migration and replication testing)
- Proficient in SQL, nice to have NoSQL skills
- For candidates for a lead position, experience in managing an agile size team as a QA Lead (organizing testing process, writing documentation, coaching team members)
- Cooperation with customer team (UAT, SIT, PROD support) during frequent trips to USA / UK offices
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted