Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 49289
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies? Do you have proven track record of developing front to back micro-services and API based solution?
We’re looking for a java developer to:
- collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD).
- analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers.
- document the provided resolutions.
- perform code reviews and share results with colleagues.
Our team cares deeply about continuous improvement of the development process through automation. We use Continuous Integration for quick feedback cycles and are currently working on achieving Continuous Delivery. Collaboration is highly valued and pair programming is common practice.
We use Scrum and apply Agile practices. You'll have Software Craftsmanship at the heart of what you do, striving for quality and efficiency through automation.
We value continuous learning and encourage attendance at Conferences (QCon, Devoxx, etc) and internal Hackathons and Developer Meetups. There is also considerable formal and informal opportunity to learn financially how a bank works.
Project technologies and tools
- Our current technology stack:
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- In-memory caching i.e Redis
- A Puppet based internal deployment tool
- We are moving towards:
- Containers (Docker)
- Stream processing
- Ideally 5 years of experience in end-to-end delivering java based business applications using frameworks, libraries and databases
- Experience building micro-services, data service layers
- In depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC including code source control and release workflow including CI CD pipeline
- Able to produce secure, stable and good performing code and write optimise code and clean code
- Should have a bachelor or equivalent with a focus in computer science or computer engineering
- Strong knowledge and experience with core Java 5+ years and 3+ years with Java 8
- Extensive experience in concurrency, multithreading and IO / NIO
- Extensive experience in restful and SOAP
- Experience with Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate
- Clean coding and refactoring skills with great problem solving ability
- Experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Understanding of OOP concepts, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with Spring / Hibernate
- Good understanding of the relational database concepts, preferable Oracle, knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins etc
- Willingness to strive for continuous improvement
- The craving for learning and the disposition to share knowledge and collaborate
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Experience of event driven architectures
- Interest in distributed systems and writing resilient software
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted