Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world. Successful candidate will join a team working on a new version of Platform.
The team works in various business domains to bring the customers to a success: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. It designs and develops high loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile, and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. The team participates in pre-sale activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
We are building a platform which will have to support hundreds of thousands of requests per second.
The project is about enrichment of existing data created by "publish team" before saving it to discovery API.
Data is received from multiple sources (Kafka topics), augmented through CMS, merged together and sent to discovery API.
Project technologies and tools
- Java(latest version)
- Spring (spring boot, spring data)
- Kafka and Kafka-Streams is a MUST
- Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences
- Cover technical problems resolution, use critical thinking on the development approach
- Define and implement Unit tests
- Collaborate on cross-cutting issues such as architecture
- Implement the new functionality
- Support the existing functionality
- Participate in the infrastructure development or deployment strategies
- 3+ years’ Java development experience
- Strong expertise in Java Core
- Experience with Spring Framework (core, MVC, Integration)
- Experience with Java application containers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Extensive experience in building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- At least intermediate English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours