Senior Sitecore Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 44739
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a multinational cinema company operating in the United Kingdom, selling a wide range of tickets. The project is about an implementation of a high loaded distributed system for supporting with an integration of 3-rd parties which serves to manage bookings, payment gateways, email & notification standalone services.
If you are interested in working on technical solutions, extending existing functionality from other providers and making them more flexible and manageable via CMS, this project will be a good environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
Project technologies and tools
- C# MVC, Web API, REST, Sitecore 8.2, Unicorn
- Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs
- MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper
- CM\CD servers with high availability and replication
- CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Solid experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC
- Skills with Apache SOLR will be a plus
- Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc.)
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours