Currently we are looking for a Lead Sitecore Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
The ideal candidate for this position will get the opportunity to choose a project that involves working with one of the largest companies in the world.
One of Sitecore customers is a major online retailer of professional sports equipment with great ambitions on the UK market. To realize these ambitions, they chose Sitecore Experience Commerce 9 and EPAM as one of the most reliable and experienced partners in implementation of Sitecore Commerce.
We can also offer you the opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers of LMVS and SUVs in the world. Your task will be related to developing a public site powered by Sitecore 9 JSS, React, Saga, Redux, TypeScript, etc. to reinforce the company's market position by dramatically expanding online communications with the audience.
- Develop new functionality
- Work in close collaboration with others in the global team (Belarus/US/UK/DE) and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- Supervise middle developers if you have desire and competency (starting from 1-2 people and growing to 5-7 according to your competency and experience)
- Strong Sitecore production experience
- Good .NET/ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Core knowledge
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of written and spoken English (stronger English is a big plus)
- Good communication skills
- Sitecore 9 or Sitecore 9 Commerce projects
- In addition JSS, Solr, Unicorn, Unit Test (xUnit, FakeDb), Node.js, React, Saga, Redux, TypeScript, WebPack, and Cake. They are based on AWS and Azure (including Sitecore PaaS in Azure)
- Integrated with Azure and Google (e.g. analytics, tag management, and Geo API) services, external payment, location, etc. providers such as Trustpilot, Stackla, PayPal, and others
Nice to have
- Team leading, coordination and developers’ mentoring experience
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted