Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
DESCRIPTION Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
- 2+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
- Experience in project setup (from scratch)
- Knowledge of AWS
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Fundamental knowledge of Java Core and main popular technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Kafka, Cassandra
- Good communication skills (with speaking English at level B2 or higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule