As a Lead Software Engineer (RPA/Workfusion), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
EPAM is growing its RPA practice and you will have an opportunity to learn and grow with us in a dynamic and forward-looking area of Automation Intelligence. It is a good chance to get hands-on experience with ML, OCR, BPM, Chatbots. Our RPA competency deals with the progressive technologies like WorkFusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc. As a Lead, you will be working directly with the US client and coordinate a team up to 5 developers and BA. Our customer is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. The main goal of the project is to automate business processes using Workfusion.
- Work with the clients to ensure a product vision (together with an experienced Business Analyst and other stakeholders)
- Lead a team during development life cycle (including tasks breakdown and distribution)
- Take part in growing RPA practice and expertize
- 4+ years of experience in software development (as a developer or in test automation)
- Good knowledge of OOP principles (SOLID, main design patterns)
- Experience of requirements gathering and clarification
- Team leading experience
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate level)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours