Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The client is US-based company (Atlanta), founded in 1992 and presented in more than 30 countries. The company currently is the world's leading provider of stored value gift and prepaid products, services and technologies. Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, the client provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account.
The Magento Architect is responsible for designing complex technical solutions and providing technical expertise across multiple projects to meet client B2C and B2B requirements. Architect should have proven experience creating scalable, maintainable, and well documented solutions based on the Magento software platform and/or other PHP-based platforms. As an active team member, a successful Solutions Architect will create complex site architectures to support multiple integration points, oversee the implementation of the design, attend client discovery meetings, estimate new projects, explain highly technical concepts to clients and non-technical teammates, and help resolve technical issues as needed.
The Magento Architect will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments; will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs; will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentor-ship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs of client's websites to project execution teams for implementation
- Work with clients to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Minimum 7+ years of professional experience with PHP
- At least 3 years of experience with Magento (Magento 2 experience is ideal)
- At least 5 years of experience with eCommerce
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members
- Experience with the agile delivery process
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Readiness for extensive business trips
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2), both written and spoken
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours