Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in New York, USA. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst able to handle knowledge transfer process from customer side and also support already started MVP process. On this position, you will be involved in building brand new Cloud Native application.
• Provide an accurate and efficient search and matching engine that allows users to resolve entities in open domain source content to World-Check records in the Dante database
• Single, integrated interface that allows the one-off and bulk creation, editing and deactivation of World-Check records based on outputs from our content acquisition services (Inferno, Phoenix) and Matching Engine in accordance with our Research Guidelines
• Deliver efficiency in performing list matching of source entities to World-Check records, so that large sources can be reconciled to the DB to assist currency of our content
• Simplify and semi-automate the resolution of entities in Inferno news articles and other web-based sources to Dante DB to reduce manual work
• Reduce the risk of duplicate records by delivering a customizable single and multi-search UI
• Improve the WC1 client experience by utilizing and providing tuning feedback for the same matching engine
• Reduce the burden of repeat matching by storing matching keys for ongoing monitoring of source entries.
• Reduce manual entry and resulting errors through the semi-automated creation of unresolved records from our sources
• Increase researcher agility by offering in-line editing and data parsing
• Deliver economies of scale by allowing the bulk capturing of profile data
• Improve robustness of quality checks and reduce researcher re-work through the integration of a Business Rules Engine & error checker
• Provide the required mini applications that allow efficient delivery of new WC product features such as Connection Details and Profile Tagging
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Strong expertise in defining and prioritizing product features
- Previous experience and success working with Agile development teams
- Being a fast-learner and highly self-organized personality
- Flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers