Senior/Lead Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 42797
EPAM Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) is looking for an experienced Senior/Lead Business Analyst to drive requirements management on multinational and cross-disciplinary projects playing Principal or Lead BA role in a process of delivering “Next in class” Experience Management, E-Commerce and Digital Marketing solutions.
As a key member of the project discovery team, you will be responsible for an initial contact with the client, understanding of the actual business needs, and outlining the solution along with the architect and delivery manager.
As a Principal Business Analyst, you will be responsible for end-to-end business analysis processes set up and management, organizing collaboration synergy between Executives, SMEs, POs, SA's, PMs and UI/UX Designers on Client's side and Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, UI/UX Designers, Development Team Leads and other team members on EPAM's side.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for efficient management of small BA teams (up to 5 people).
This position requires direct contact with clients from North America and EMEA therefore ability to travel at least 25% is a must.
- Experience in organizing and conducting onsite Discovery workshops
- Experience in starting new projects or project streams, leading and organizing work of BA team, acting as a Proxy PO for the team
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills. You should be an easy person to work with
- Familiar with a broad variety of requirements elicitation and documentation techniques
- Experience in modeling and analyzing business processes
- Solid scope management, stakeholders management skills and change management practical experience
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle from presales to rollout and support. Knowledge of different software development methodologies
- Knowledge of or readiness to learn at least one of market leading CMS/E-Commerce platforms (Sitecore, Episerver, SDL Tridion, MS SharePoint, AEM, ADAM, etc.)
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher (fluent speaker, high-quality written communication)
- Ability to travel to North America and EMEA 25%
- Readiness to contribute to digital marketing and E-Commerce domains knowledge base and BA competency development, consulting capabilities growth
Nice to have
- Experience in E-commerce, digital marketing (including SEO, Web-Analytics and Personalization), ECM (CMS/WCMS/PIM/DAM) domains is a huge plus
- Business domain knowledge (financial services, logistics, public transportation, automotive, retail/FMCG or other)
- Experience in prototyping system user interfaces (static and dynamic)
- Presales experience
- Advanced+ English level is a huge plus
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule