Role: DevOps Lead (Senior DevOps engineer to take Tech lead role).
Department: EPAM Kharkiv DevOps unit (part of EPAM Ukraine and a global DevOps practice).
Client: is a part of multinational company with clients globally, a global leader in science, technical and health publishing. Provides information analytics solutions and digital tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support, and professional education.
Domain: information analytics, publishing & business Information (healthcare, life sciences, open science).
Tasks: Cloud automation and DevOps for series of products, introducing of CI/CD for a group of apps.
Scope: 60-70% engineering tasks and 40-30% of leading.
To lead a distributed team: Saint Petersburg, Kharkiv, Philadelphia (US).
- Strong experience with AWS, including troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Jenkins for CI/CD
- Experience with Puppet (or other CM framework)
- Experience with Python for scripting
- Knowledge of Terraform (desired)
- Experience in system architecture design (desired)
- Good communication skills (interpersonal for interacting with the team, presentation skills for working with the clients)
- Healthy ambitions and sense of ownership
- Team leading experience or desire to lead a team of 4+ engineers
- Excellent spoken and written English (upper-intermediate level - B2) for communication with international environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours