.NET community! Currently we are looking for proactive senior developers and full stack experienced engineers to reinforce our teams in order either to join a current project stream, or become a part of newly gathered project for our customer.
What’s it all about: our account is working within travel and hospitality industry, and here we create the “Internet booking engine” to support travelers with flight tickets/hotels/cars/ancillaries around the world: 5 brands with 50+ sites around the globe.
The projects we’re engaged in are ones with CI/CD approach where the Engineer is fully responsible for the part they take into development including developing, testing and functionality supporting in live environment if necessary.
Some details about our current activities:
• Feature development;
• Unit tests creation;
• Code reviews and testing;
• Analyze and determine the impact of defects and new enhancements;
• Automated deployment and continuous delivery;
• Error analysis using all available information and tools;
• New technologies/tools/frameworks usage according to market demand.
And some details about the technologies we work with:
Front end: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS;
Back end: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, WebAPI, MSSQL, NoSQL (Couchbase), EF. REST API, SOAP, Microservice architecture.
- At least 5 years’ experience in .NET
- 2+ years of experience in Front End development
- Agile experience
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate level of English (B1+)
- Team work with great professionals, i.e. strong team of experienced Engineers who are ready teach and help you to grow
- We will give the opportunity to work in multinational environment, learn new technologies with possibilities to participate in international development conferences, work hand in hand with real professionals and build solutions from scratch