Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
Sitecore at EPAM at a Glance:
Nine of our experts have just been named “Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)” by Sitecore®, and over the last 11 years, EPAM’s 300+ Sitecore professionals have delivered more than 100 projects for 50+ global customers. EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
We have received five Sitecore Site of the Year Awards for Best Government Site (2010), Best Energy Site (2011), Best Media Site (2012), Best Real Estate Site (2012), and Best Systems Integration Site (2013).
We are looking to build upon our enviable market position and hire more great Permanent Sitecore Solution Architects who can help grow the practice and lead on key strategic client projects. On this note you will be working with some of the most experienced teams and leaders within the EPAM organisation.
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore
- Help our internal leadership teams push boundaries and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards
- Build close consultative client facing relationships throughout the project lifecycle from a personal and technical perspective
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Work on multiple projects at once when needed
- Solid experience in an architecture role
- Solid experience in Sitecore implementations
- Experience in Sitecore Commerce would be very attractive for some projects
- Experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC would be a nice to have
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to enhance the EPAM brand
- Able to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with EPAM's nearshore teams
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries across the UK, with opportunities to work in Europe
What We Offer
- We offer a range of discretionary benefits from time to time, including:
- Group personal pension plan
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental care
- Cycle scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Friday lunch
- On-site massage
- Social events
- Baby basket
- 1 day off for your wedding
- Tech purchase scheme
- Gym discount
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period