Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The client is the largest international health & beauty retail group in Asia and Europe (based in Hong Kong), with over 12,000 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide serving over 27 million customers per week.
The company operates the world's largest portfolio of retail formats, retail brands and running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries and cosmetics, food, electronics and fine wine.
On this position, your responsibilities may include the development of new Hybris-based e-commerce websites; support of existing solutions and migration of existing BUs to the latest versions.
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris (e-commerce platform, based on Spring)
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Agile best practices: SCRUM, XP, TDD, ATDD, Pair Programming; Continuous Integration/Deployment; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement; Clean Code; Scaled Agile Framework
- 3+ years of Java programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Java Core
- Intermediate level of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Being a fast learner
Nice to have
- Experience in J2EE and Spring
- Experience in TDD/BDD, understanding of patterns
- Experience in working with Git
- Knowledge of or experience in Agile/Scrum practices
- Familiarity with e-commerce domain
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)