Currently we are looking for a Mobile Test Automation Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a cutting-edge solution, which provides legal research services for lawyers and legal professionals across the world. The application allows to build the strongest argument with the most comprehensive collection of legal content. Thus, we are seeking a tech-savvy Mobile Test Automation Engineer to develop a mobile version of the application and make it available on iOS.
In our turn, we offer you a great opportunity to get experience in the legal sphere, participate in test automation initiatives and trainings, enhance your English and technical leaderships skills and work with a globally renowned customer.
If you want to become a high-end Test Automation Engineer – it’s all about EPAM!
Please note that we are considering candidates from Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan as well.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is the leading multinational mass media and information company, which provides specialists with the intelligence, information, technology and human expertise they need. They deliver their top-tier solutions to the professionals in the legal, financial, risk, tax and accounting areas and enable them to drive innovation and growth. With operations in more than 100 countries and more than 60,000 employees, our customer serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries across the globe.
- Develop a mobile version of the application
- Perform automated testing
- Propose and promote technical solutions on the framework, approach and test strategy
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Collaborate with manual testing engineers on technical issues
- Strong experience in iOS
- Experience in Cucumber/Calabash
- Ability to provide an end-to-end cycle for automation
- Technical leadership skills
- Ability to build an effective communication on automation issues
- Ability to develop the framework and successfully promote automation on the project
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Intermediate (B1) and higher level of spoken and written English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events