You will work on mid-term web projects, the duration of which is from 8 to 12 months. After the release of the project, the team is transferred to the new one.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products.
We are creating eCommerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer’s reward systems, stores optimization, etc.
Our teams are participating in the whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. The teams consist of 7-10 people, among which are Java Developers (back-end) and a JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Leader and QA.
- 2+ years’ experience working on a Front-end position
- CSS/CSS Pre-Processors
- OOP Understanding
- Cross-Browser/platform Development
Nice to have
- Client-side templating engines
- Design Patterns
- Good command of spoken English
- Competitive salary with regular assessments and salary reviews
- Flexible working schedule
- Personal development plan with access to corporate library, technology trainings and mentoring program
- 24 days paid vacation
- 100% paid sick list (+7 paid sick days without a sick list)
- Medical insurance with vouchers for sport clubs and swimming pools
- English classes with native speakers and certified English teachers