Currently we are looking for a Senior Dynamics AX Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
If you are ready for challenging tasks, work with a globally renowned customer and excellent opportunities to enhance your Dynamics AX competence, do not miss your chance to join the team currently working on implementation of DAX 2012 R3 for one of our global partners.
As a Senior Dynamics AX Developer, you will be working with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 platform with possibility to use all the latest features, technologies and tools from Microsoft.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a global production company operating all over the world with headquarters in Sweden and major operations in France, Germany, and the US. The products of this company are used worldwide. Currently our customer is working on replacing their old ERP systems with the modern Dynamics AX 2012 R3 platform.
- Development for DAX 2012 R3 based on functional design from consultants
- Participating in decision making on the system architecture
- Integration of the DAX with external systems
- Extensive communication with the customer, discussing and clarifying the requirements
- Support in “Go Live” activities when the system is ready to work with
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles and architecture patterns, modeling and design
- Solid knowledge of and at least 4 years’ experience in Dynamics AX (Axapta) development projects
- 2+ years’ experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Good skills in SSRS development, at least as a part of DAX
- Experience in agile development, SOLID principles
- Good English communication skills: at least Intermediate level (ability to speak on technical issues)
Nice to have
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 development experience
- Experience with AIF development
- Any experience in database development of any RDBMS, data modeling and database design skills is a plus
- Experience in .NET development is a big plus
- Experience in working with foreign customers is a big plus
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events