Currently we are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers for our Budapest office to make our team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to develop, deploy, manage, and configure CI/CD
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across applications
- Required years of experience are at least 3-5 years
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, etc
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects